01 July 2010

Summertime


Yes, it's summer and we are on holiday. I think I need to unwind for a while, like all of you, so I won't be posting as often as usual. Anyway, you can find a good number of activities here to keep your English up to date. Dont't take your computer to the beach, though; it would be a bit freakish, don't you think?
Have a great holiday, will you? See you in September.





Summertime and the livin' is easy
Fish are jumpin' and the cotton is high
Your daddy's rich and your ma is good lookin'
So hush little baby, don't you cry

One of these mornings
You're goin' to rise up singing
Then you'll spread your wings
And you'll take to the sky

But till that morning
There's a nothin' can harm you
With daddy and mammy standin' by

4 comments:

Chema said...

Ok. Thanks for everything. I hope I do not forget much. Happy days!

María Jesús Balán said...

Hi, Chema. I'm sure you won't forget what you have learnt. Enjoy your holidays and see you in September.:)

Maribel Oliver said...

Wow, an amazing blog you got yourself here!!!! I'm an English teacher too at the new EOI in Águilas (Murcia) and I was wondering if I could borrow some of your posts every once in a while for my blogs. Of course I'll say where I took them from!!
Congratulations on this hard work. Your students must be delighted with you!
Thanks in advance :)

María Jesús Balán said...

Hi, Maribel!
You are a colleague teacher and blogger from Murcia,then.
I'm really glad to know that you like this blog and I´ll be delighted to share materials with you. You can use whatever you find useful here and,although I haven´t had time to visit your blogs yet, I'll do so very soon.
Thanks for your nice comment!

 
Blogger Templates