09 February 2009

Personal Profile, by Victor (1ºA-NB)

Hello ,everybody!
My name is Víctor. I was born in Avilés and I live in Los Campos, Corvera . I´m single. I´m an environmental technician . I used to deal with analyzers, atmosphere, clean water and wastewater, meteorology equipment, etc. I've worked in this field for ten years.
In 2001, I went to live in Barcelona. I worked there for six years as a technician in industrial instrumentation; measuring equipment and industrial control, treatment and data transmission, industrial computers (Plc´s), electrical and electronic signals, measurement and control of temperature, flow, pressure, weight…
In November 2007, I retired from work due to illness and returned to Asturias, where I currently live.
Now I dedicate my free time to study English and German, in the Official School of Languages in Avilés. My hobbies are reading, walking, writing, going out with my friends, going to the cinema or the theater, travelling, swimming, and especially taking pictures. In my car, I always have my photo equipment: a Canon 400D with two lenses, a Canon 18-55 mm and a Tamron 70-300 mm.

Here I leave you a sample of my photographs, I hope you like them.
Greetings to all of you.

Víctor



Avilés Port, 05/07/2009 (photo on the left) and Olimpic Port, Barcelona, 23/02/2008 (photo on the right)



Olimpic Port Barcelona, 23/02/2008 (photo on the left) and Ferrera’s Park, Avilés, Summer 2008 (photo on the right)

Dalí Museum, Figueres, December 2007 ( photo on the left) and Ferrera’s Park, Avilés, Summer 2008 (photo on the right)


"Comediantes" (actors) performing in the street ( photo on the left), smith (photo in the middle) and owl (photo on the right).





Click on the link below if you want to download Victor's profile or see the pictures in a bigger size.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Victor.
I´m Bego and I like your photos overcoat the face of de woman from Dalí, but all they are fantastic.
I expect to see you at the school.

Best wishes

Bego 2ºA

Anonymous said...

Hi, Victor:
My name´s Chema.
You are an artist of photography. I liked your article.

Anonymous said...

Hi Victor,
I'm Andrew, your companion course in English first. I love your presentation, I can not do the same as my picture is very bad.
Greetings.

 
Blogger Templates